Academy terms and conditions
1. All courses are held online and offline at the Academy of the Purple Life Clinic.
2. Delivering documents to Canada takes two business weeks and to Iran it will take 30 business days.
3. The courses are in English and Farsi. and the translation option is activated for the exam and the content of the courses so that the student can receive the information and participate in the exam.
4.The tests are online, and after reading the booklets, the student must answer 5 questions according to the time of one week, and they are allowed to have one mistake in each test, or they can even participate in the test again.
*There is no limit to the number of participants in the exam and it can be done within a week
5. Certificates issued by CANI College are registered in the province of British Columbia and Ontario and are approved by the Higher Education system.
Northwest International University
1. The courses in this university are offered online and offline.
2. The documents issued by Northwest International University can be presented in the countries of America, Canada, Australia and Europe.
3. The certificates of this university have a registration code to confirm the certificate and have the advantage of a seal approved by the Immigration Department and the Ministry of Science of the destination country.
4. The package of documents issued by the university including (Courses certificate, Headings approval certificate, Translation of the degree from the official university according to the applicant’s needs, Course duration certificate and the seal of approval of the American judiciary to confirm the validity of the certificate)
5. The courses are held in Persian and the professors have the title of accredited master.
1. The courses are held online and in Persian.
2. This college has a Euro 2005 and is approved by WES.
3. These documents can be presented in all European countries and are approved by the higher education institutions of these countries
4. The documents of this university are issued at the degree level (diploma, Bachelor’s degree, master’s degree). The courses in this university are offered online and offline.
1. Payments are received in Canadiandollars, and for applicants inside Iran, they are required to pay the equivalent amount in Rials, with tax deductions and special discounts.
2. In the offline courses, the link of the training courses is provided to the applicant after the settlement, and the test file can be accessed within a month.
3. It is an option to pay in installments for applicants and it is required to pay all the installments before the ending of the course.
4. It is mandatory to attend the online meetings, and in case of absence, the course manager must be informed at least 24 hours in advance
5. The maximum absence is two sessions and more absences will include a grade point deduction.
6. After the sessions, the recorded video will be available to the students
7. Meetings are held on Google Meet, Skype and Zoom
Student withdrawal policy
Once the payment for enrolment has been done by a student and the student decides to withdraw from a course for any reason, no payment will be returned to the student.
*Note: If the student declares childbirth or presents a document stating that they are suffering from an incurable disease, only in this case the payment will be on hold for two years for re-registration of the student. In these two years, the student can use the held payment to register and choose a new unit. If two years have passed since the student’s registration and withdrawal announcement and the student has not used the payment for re-registration, the payment will no longer stay on hold and the student is required to pay the course amount for re-registration.
Thank you for trusting Purple Life Psychology Clinic. Please read carefully the terms and conditions related to online counseling in Purple Life Psychology Clinic before booking sessions.
Understanding the principles and mutual rights:
To start the sessions, all clients and therapists are required to know their ethical principles and mutual rights in the counseling session. In this clinic, we will prepare principles and rights and provide them for both sides; But you can also access it through this link.
Choosing a therapist and the time for therapy sessions:
To choose the most suitable consultant, our specialized team will be with you in the pre-consultation sessions. In this 15-minute session that you will have with one of the evaluation and referral specialists, there will be necessary guidance for choosing a therapist or treatment path, according to the type of problem and your preferences; But in the end, the final choice and decision is yours.
Evaluation and measurement of quality:
Purple Life Psyvhology Department will always be available to you from the beginning to the end of your sessions, and you can send your comments in the form of e-mail or message. Also, if you encounter any challenge during the meetings, you can contact this department directly and confidentially.
This platform was not created to solve urgent issues at that moment; Therefore, in situations where the assessor or the therapist of Purple Life Psychology Clinic decide are emergency and in need of urgent care, it is recommended to have an in person visit and use the emergency services of the place of residence.
Definitive booking of sessions is done when the fee has been paid. Note that payments must be made in coordination with the team; Therefore, Purple Life Psychology’s team will not be responsible for the funds that have been paid in any other way
canceling sessions or changing the time:
In order to transfer the session time to another time without deducting the fee, it must be informed to the session coordinator at least 48 hours before the start of the session.
Changing the time without deducting the fee (with 48 hours notice) is only possible three times.
If the session time is changed less than 24 hours to two hours before the session, that session will be canceled and 30% of the fee will be deducted.
If the change of session time is notified less than two hours from the session, your session will be canceled and no amount will be returned.
Therapists are required to attend sessions regularly; But if the session is canceled by the therapist for any reason, including illness, upon request, the entire payment will be returned or the time of the session will be changed.
Regulations of the clinical department
1. In the clinical department, the clinic and the therapist are obliged to keep the client’s secrets
2. Therapists in Iran and all countries have a psychological system code that can be seen in their profile.
3. The clinic secretary will adjust the time taking into account the time difference between the countries.
4. The payments are based on the standard rates of the Iranian Psychology Organization, and if the clinic clients book 3 or 5 sessions, they can use discounts with the coordination of the clinic secretary. It should be noted that the client can book a single session if they wish.
* For clients outside of Iran, payment is made online and through the website with Canadian dollars, and it is offered with a special discount for Iranians all over the world.
5. The client and the therapist are required to attend the scheduled sessions.
*Determining the time of the session takes place after the deposit, and 24 hours before the meeting, it will be re-coordinated with the clients.
* If under any circumstances the client cannot attend the scheduled session, they must coordinate with the secretary 24 hours beforehand, otherwise the amount will not be refunded and the therapist’s fee will be deposited.
* If the therapist cannot be present at the scheduled time, they must inform the client 24 hours beforehand to change the session’s time with the coordination of the secretary. Otherwise, the amount will be saved for the client and another time will be coordinated for the session.
6. For clients outside of Iran, it is possible to issue a receipt to receive the consultation fee from insurance